Friday, December 27, 2013

England


I am in England visiting my family over the Christmas break! We have been here for a week and I just thought I would put a post up about what I have been doing here. First off I got a dslr camera for Christmas which is really exciting I will be creating more scrapbook and crafty stuff now that I have more photos. I will be sure to post about that as well as the other projects that I am doing. My room is at a standstill due to trip and finals week but, I will start when I get back from vacation.
Today we went into London and went to the British Museum as well as to Regent Street. I just chilled in Brighton where my grandparents live the others days I have been here. I cant wait to get back so that I can get started working on my album from this vacation and just winter break in general. I am thinking that I will use this blog not only to post crafts but, also to post about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment