Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Plan


Since I was little girl I have loved planing things. Since I was 7 or maybe 8 I always planned my own birthday parties and when I was in 1st grade my parents decided to renovate our attic and this meant that I would get my own room and that I could decorate it however I wanted. With all the wiseness of a 1st grader I decided that I wanted a disney themed room. By the time my mom I where done painting (and if I am completely honest it was all my mom) I had 10 different colors on my walls as well as stripes and poka dots. I know a 1st graders dream. Since this decision I have been obsessed with changing my room.
I am Junior in high school now and over holiday break I will trying to decorate my room with a few things that will hopefully make it look a little more mature. I have gotten a lot of my ideas from pinterest and hope that all work. I hope that I can keep posting these update and I hope to included pictures. Note: The picture above is similar to my old room and not what I want to do since this room screams pre-teen.

No comments:

Post a Comment